RMB Toyota covers the Teesside, Darlington & Northallerton areas in the heart of the North of England. We are searching for a talented, responsible individual who is ready to take on multiple tasks. Reporting into the Group Accountant as part of the finance department at RMB Toyotas head office site at Teesside.
Leads and manages financial reporting and control on behalf of the business to ensure that profitability, product margins and identify potential cost savings.
Working closely with the Group Accountant, the candidate will be required to communicate effectively with all financial and non-financial colleagues, clients and customers. This is a fabulous opportunity with genuine career progression for the right person.
You will support the Group Accountant by undertaking the day to day running of the department, keeping informed of any accounts issue that may impact upon the business.
- Work as a full member of the finance team
- Assist the accounts team with all month-end tasks as required
- Involvement of the production of monthly management accounts responsible for accruals, prepayments and ad-hoc journals
- Aid the accounts and admin team, with improving finance reports and process
- The ability to complete all necessary paperwork and reports in a thorough and legible manner
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly and annual stock checks
- Asset Depreciation and reconciliations
- Adhoc duties assisting the Group Accountant
- Internal Auditing
- Assisting external Auditors annually
- Keeps apace of changes within the industry and current legislation
We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented individual with a keen eye for detail and a passion for accounts. The ideal candidate would have a strong accounts background within the automotive trade preferably. You’ll also be a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, and have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Part or newly qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or similar) is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- IT Literate with Kerridge (preferably) and a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Highly organisational skills with a meticulousness attention to detail
- A solution focused individual with a natural problem solving aptitude
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
*Must hold a full UK Driving licence
If you are an ambitious Accounts Assistant and want to take the next step in furthering your career, then please apply.
Benefits package include enrolment into the workplace pension scheme. RMB Toyota employees are also given preferential rates within the staff car scheme, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce keeping all staff up to date with industry and manufacturer training. Career progression opportunities.
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the correct experience and want to join our team at a very exciting time, then please apply now! To apply send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or to the following address:
Stockton on Tees
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!