RMB Toyota are looking for a talented, Digital Marketing Executive to join our team, working alongside our Marketing Manager, to execute our local new car, used car and aftersales online marketing content. Creating local relevant and engaging content to support the Toyota brand and all three sites across Teesside, Darlington & Northallerton.
Based at our Teesside site and reporting to Marketing Manager, you’ll work with all dealerships to define and deliver their social media content, ensuring all activity is appropriate to current challenges and objectives and executed to comply with manufacturers’ brand guidelines.
You’ll be expected to research, propose and develop social media copy solutions for our business challenges, with responsibility right through to execution and review.
As our business continues to grow and adapt to the changing retail environment, there’ll be plenty of opportunity for you to grow with the role.
What we’re looking for:
- Social / Digital Marketing-related qualification (relevant degree or similar)
- English / English Language-related qualification (relevant degree or similar)
- Previous social media experience
- Creative, solutions-focused thinker
- Digital awareness and understanding (digital marketing, social media)
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Flexibility to adjust in our ever-changing retail environment
- Solid organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
You’ll have a good understanding of the full marketing mix, and be looking for an opportunity to use your natural creative flair to achieve demonstrable business impact.
Apply now or send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org